Four things that make a Digital copy impressive

Sometimes, digital copies or content don't necessarily have to be long to make an impression.

Two months ago, I woke up to a congratulatory message from LinkedIn that a recent post I’d made about the OPEC supply cut got featured in Today’s Top News at LinkedIn News.

It was one of just three similar posts selected and stood tall amongst two other posts from top media houses like The Wall Street Journal and The Associated Press.

This feat wasn't a funny joke but rather a high bar in my writing career that I had to either maintain or eclipse. 

However, upon critical assessment, I underlined 4 things that stood the post out.

• It was precise 

• It tagged relevant networks

• It referenced a reputable source

• It addressed a very controversial issue 

Next time you’re prepping a post on social media, especially on LinkedIn, you should adopt at least two of the above. It helps a lot.

Attempting this may not earn your post a feature in LinkedIn's Top News as mine did but, I'm sure it'll attract a good number of impressive engagements. 

***

PS. Sign up for my content writing course today to learn ways I've been using to stay ahead of the curve in my writing journey. 

Request for the course details today.

Let's begin! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mistakes I Made in my Thrift Wears Business

Is the Lagos State Government banning plastics for real?